<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Pastels

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pastels



I've come to a few conclusions recently:
  • I seem to be a bit of a Francophile lately: I just finished reading the book, My Life in France by Julia Child (good read by the way), discovered movies with French actor Romain Duris through Netflix, started saving up to purchase the French edition of Rosetta Stone and plan to use my tax refund to finance a trip to Paris later this year if all goes according to plan.
  • I only have two semesters left of graduate school after the Spring semester is finished (Summer and Fall)!
  • I think I want to become a vegetarian (again). I was raised vegetarian and semi-vegetarian for most of my childhood. I want to eat healthier in general and I really think I can do without meat in my diet. Though you can have a healthy diet that includes meat, I just don't feel the need to eat it.
  • I get the strong urge to sketch people when I sit in meetings, but don't give in because how embarrassing (and unprofessional) would it be to be caught 'doodling' in a business meeting? I blame the beginners drawing class I've been taking as my new 'hobby.'
  • Grey is currently my favorite neutral followed closely by peachy nude shades hence the inspiration for the outfit above.

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
TIghts: Hue via Madewell
Shoes: Gojane.com
Necklace: Forever 21


Song Currently on Repeat: 'You Got Me' by The Roots featuring Jill Scott

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 at 5:09 AM , Blogger piglet said...

Oh I am so with you on the last point! I'm so in love with those colours at the moment.
Just like in your outfit, lovely love colours! And the green is so amazing too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home