<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Spring is Here (Officially)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Here (Officially)


Does anyone else get a little happier at the prospect of rotating your closet at the begining of a new season? It gives you the opportunity to (re)discover clothing you may have forgotten about because you hadn't worn certain items in a while. It also brings a new dimension to clothing you may have been remixing for the past season. Take this shirt for instance, because its short sleeved, I haven't worn it in quite some time, it's almost like having a brand new shirt because I forget about it until I set eyes on it in the closet. This skirt is actually new, purchased with a birthday gift card to Urban Outfitters (Thanks Dad!).

I still miss the hour lost due to day light savings, but the extra hours of sunlight is a fair trade-off in my book...

Shirt: Tulle
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Madewell
Shoes: Steve Madden via Zappos
Glasses: Urban Outfitters
Dove earrings: Mod Cloth

Song Currently on Repeat: 'Day 'n' By Kid Cudi

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Krislyn said...

the oxfords are gorgeous - perfect compliment to the outfit.

 
At March 21, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Thanks!

 
At March 22, 2010 at 2:34 AM , Blogger piglet said...

Love the red and grey! I want to try this now, I never thought to wear them together.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Love the red and grey! I want to try this now, I never thought to wear them together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home