<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Is Spring Really Here to Stay?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is Spring Really Here to Stay?

It was a perfectly sunny, crisp day yesterday when I wore this outfit and I was able to leave my winter coat in my closet and wear a trench coat instead. I was so busy, I couldn't actually get a photo of myself in said trench coat, but it will make an appearance on this blog very soon. I sure hope this nice springy weather is here to stay...

Yesterday also happened to be my birthday...I am officially in the age 26-54 age bracket, sigh.

On a random note, I got a letter in the mail today inviting me to become a member of AARP...I know I do indeed act like an old lady sometimes, but I turned 26 yesterday, not 62...

Shirt: The Loft
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: some store in Philly
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Gift

Song Currently on Repeat: 'Strong Will Continue' By Damian Marley and Nas

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Christen said...

I hope it's here to stay too. LOVE that skirt - the print and volume make it amazing!

 
At March 12, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

fab fab fab skirt!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

fab fab fab skirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home