<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Random Style Thought of the Day: Clogs Aren't For Me

Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Style Thought of the Day: Clogs Aren't For Me

originally from

I think that clogs can be pulled off in a fashionable way, but I've decided that I won't be partaking in the 'clog' trend that seemed to originate from the Chanel Spring 2010 RTW collection. The Steve Madden version of the clog trend are cute, but they won't be joining my shoe collection. My wallet and desire not to look like a walking billboard forces me to choose what trends to partake in. I also thought that some of the fur vests that were popular last fall and this winter were cute. But I can't substantiate purchasing something that really is meant for casual purposes when I have full time job and can only push the limits of dressing 'creatively' so far at my day job. If the prices drop considerably and I feel like clogs (or fur vests for that matter) are something I'll want to wear for several seasons I'll reconsider, but for now, I'll just look at blogs and magazines to see how other fashionable girls pull them off this Spring/Summer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home