<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Photos From My Birthday Weekend: NYC

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Photos From My Birthday Weekend: NYC


Photos From My Weekend: NYC, originally uploaded by ShenDove.

I spent my weekend in one of my favorite cities, New York. During the course of the weekend I ate some good food, saw some moderately depressing but innovative slam poetry, bought some clothes, thrifted some clothes, took an emergency trip to the Apple Store to replace my laptop charger and took the 'scenic' route to Brooklyn (aka got lost)...overall, it was a great birthday weekend. The weather was gorgeous and I wish I had taken more photos, but I was too busy taking in all of the sights.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home