<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently wishing for...the perfect rug

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Currently wishing for...the perfect rug

rug
Top Left
Top Center
Top Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Center
Bottom Right

As I pack up my DC apartment to officially move into my Philly apartment in a few days, I've started thinking of textiles to add to my new apartment.  I'm on the hunt for the perfect rug for my living room.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

these are amazing rugs! i wish I had rooms for them all!

 
At January 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM , Anonymous Kimbercrafts said...

Ooh, great selections! I especially love the one on the top left. I just rearranged my craft room, and have been hunting for the perfect rug as well.

 
At January 27, 2013 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

So do I!

 
At January 27, 2013 at 7:30 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home