<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: January 11th

Friday, January 11, 2013

Links of the Week: January 11th



Happy Friday!  It's been a great week, but I'm welcoming the weekend.  How about you?
I'd like to start sharing blog posts and articles I've bookmarked during the week in case you are looking for weekend reading material.

Andrea from Fly shares her wish for herself and her readers for the new year.  I definitely feel inspired after reading her post.

I'm a strong believer that what you think is just as important as what you say.  For this reason, I bookmarked Jess Lively's advice on decreasing negative self-talk.

If you're focusing on being chic and fiscally responsible this year, check out Claire of Fashion Bomb's advice on how to be fashionable and fiscally sound.

If you're day dreaming of taking a foodie vacation to LA sometime in the future like me, check out Joy from Oh Joy's list of her top 20 bites of last year.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who weighs in food, dessert and snack options available when picking travel destinations.

For more travel inspiration, check out the New York Time's list of 46 places to go to in 2013.

I stepped back from most social media outlets for the latter part of last year but feel inspired to be more active on social media in 2013.  If you are getting back into the social media groove, check out these tips from Breanna Rose for Pinterest and Bloglovin.

Have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Thinking positively is one thing that is so easy to do, yet can feel like such a huge effort. I'm not sure why we are programed to dwell on negative things, but so often we do. I hope 2013 is full of great positive changes!

 
At January 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm sure it will be!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home