<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Vest Habit

Monday, January 7, 2013

Vest Habit

maroon stripes and fur 1
Top: H&M; Jeans; Target; Fur Sweater Vest: Old Navy; Shoes: DSW; Necklace: Shoxie

Happy Monday! I am a creature in habit regarding several things including fashion.  I don't know what it is with me and any type of vest, but I love them.  I've had this sweater vest for a while and I just found another vest on clearance for $5 at a second hand store over the weekend.  I'm, sure I'll get tired of them eventually, but for now, I'll just go with it.

  maroon stripes and fur 2
Have a great week!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM , Anonymous Meg Flynn said...

Ok, this is awesome because I have a black sweater vest (much plainer than this awesomeness) that I have been flummoxed about but now I know: pair with a striped long sleeve shirt!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Those are some great shoes!

 
At January 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I go back and forth with vests, but right now I am in a 'loving them' phase, so I think this one is great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home