<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: New

Friday, July 29, 2011

New

Outfit Post 7-29-11
Dress: Francesca's; Belt: UO; Shoes: Target; Bag: thrifted; Earrings: gifted

Happy Friday friends! It's feels a bit funny to be back to regular outfit of the day photos.  I still am tempted to reach for the same items I've been wearing for the 30 for 30 because they really are favorites.  I did relax my no-shopping ban recently and got this dress from Francesca's.  I think this dress has a lot of remix potential for the fall which I guess makes sense since summer is quickly winding down.

Outfit 7-29-11

I wore a slight variation of this outfit earlier this week when I attended a DCFABB event at Carbon DC.  I took very few photos, but Elizabeth of So Much to Smile About did a great recap of the event.  It was nice to meet some stylish ladies in the local area in person!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At July 29, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Great dress!  Looking chic as always.

 
At July 29, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

gorgeous ikat dress!

 
At July 29, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Love the print! Beautiful dress and definitely an item that will cross perfectly into fall! 

 
At July 30, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

New dress!!  I like the pattern and you're right, I definitely see this dress happening a lot for fall!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Loving this print!
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

 
At July 31, 2011 at 4:04 PM , Anonymous WendyBrandes said...

Nice and summer-y!

 
At July 31, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous alamodewearhouse said...

I like that dress, and the bag what a great find thrifting
http://alamodewearhouse.blogspot.com/

 
At July 31, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

YES, I am loving this dress with those nude pumps but it will definitely look fabulous with boots in the fall.  And I always feel like I have to stop wearing my 30 for 30 pieces for awhile after the challenge is over, which is silly..b/c those pieces WORK!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous Fajr said...

Love this dress and the print. I've been seeing the aztec print a lot lately, need to get me hands on a piece or two!

 
At August 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Theauspiciouslife said...

I liked that dress so much that I tried to find it on the website, but didn't see it. You look great in it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home