<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Sparkle and Chambray

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sparkle and Chambray

25 of 30
Tank: Charlotte Russe; Skirt: UO; Belt: UO; Shoes: Nine West; Bag: gift; Earrings: H&M

 This outfit was made possible by just grabbing the first clean (30 for 30) items I put my hands on because it was too hot to put much thought into deciding what to wear.  I'm sure we're all familiar with those days. 

IMG_2767

I know I've been wearing the heck out of these shoes lately, but they are still my favs so I hope you'll forgive me.

IMG_2769

Happy Monday (stay cool)!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the sequins and chambray combination is fantastic here!  the buttons and fabric of the skirt balance out the fanciness of the sequins to make it a perfect daytime look!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Serene said...

Absolutely gorgeous and MAN!  I love those shoes!!!! ~Serene

 
At July 18, 2011 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous LePetiteLemon said...

My eyes were instantly attracted to your skirt!  I love the color!  

 
At July 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Your forgiven since those shoes are super cute and the mixture of sequins plus chambray. I think I like it! 

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Well it a nice summery mix! the chambray totally makes a great contrast to your daytime sequins.
and you can wear those sandals every day, I wont get sick of them!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

definitely still enjoying these shoes and i love the sparkly top too!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Anonymous aprettynest said...

Amazing  outfit ! Love the pop of color with the shoes !

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I'll excuse you, I love those shoes! I've never done 30 for 30 but I can definitely relate... it's almost 100 degrees right now and I feel like my clothes are going to melt off.

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I know you picked up the sequins and skirt on a whim, but they look great together! If you hadn't mentioned clean laundry, I still would have given you props. You're one of my favorite remixers!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Tell me about it!  This heat is really getting to me too and I love summer weather!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Linda! Good to know my outfit looks purposeful lol!  You'd be surprised just how many of my outfits arise out of just picking what's clean.  As much as I try to, I don't usually pick my outfits ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home