<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Black, White and Tan

Monday, July 25, 2011

Black, White and Tan

29 of 30
Top: H&M; Skirt: Loft; Shoes: Target; Scarf: gifted; Bag: gifted; Sunnies: Target

Hi Friends!  Hope you had a lovely weekend!

I believe that most Monday's call for uncomplicated outfits.  I feel it's the best way to start the week off right so energy can be focused on making the week a great one.

IMG_2799

This is as close to layering as I'll get for a while, but I liked the way this scarf looked with my basic black and white outfit.

IMG_2801


On another note, check out this recent feature Fajr of Stylish Thought was kind enough to write about me and a recent guest post I did for Alex of Delayed Missives during her vacation.

Happy Monday!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At July 26, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Ooooh, I love the mixed neutrals. You look so classy!

 
At July 26, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Anonymous Zarna said...

loving the leopard scarf!

 
At July 26, 2011 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Tinfoilstiaras said...

I love this simple outfit- you look great! Woohoo for almost being done your 30x30- I finished last week but am still remixing some of the items just for fun! Now following :)

 
At July 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM , Anonymous shealennon said...

This is uncomplicated yes, but oh so chic. I think it's going to be a great week with a start like this! I love it!

 
At July 27, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous LizY said...

Simple and classy.  Love it.

 
At July 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

The scarf did spice up the already chic outfit. I think accessories are a great layering tool in the summer time! Cute look! 

 
At August 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Nice touch with the scarf!
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

 
At August 24, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Rose said...

I simply loved this outfit!!!
You look beautiful!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home