<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Maxi Casual

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Maxi Casual

28 of 30
Denim Shirt: Charlotte Russe; Dress: Mod Cloth; Shoes: Jessica Simpson; Clutch: vintage

I know I'm stating the obvious but this heat we're experiencing across the Eastern U.S. seaboard is the most!  This maxi dress happens to be quite comfortable and light weight, so it seemed like the best option to wear for this heat.  I'm so happy I included it in my 30 for 30 items.

IMG_2793

IMG_2796

(Try to) stay cool!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At July 24, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Very cute idea to tie the shirt over the dress! Love it!



Shasie  of Live
Life in Style

Wrinkle
In Time Vintage Giveaway

 
At July 24, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

this is such a great maxi, i really love the print, and this look totally reminds me of that anthro one.

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:05 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

The denim shirt is so transformative! I'm hoping for this heat to break soon... or at least that it would rain so it wouldn't be so humid. 

 
At July 25, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

this is a super cute and stylish way to wear a maxi. and yeah, i heard about the heat wave over there. try to stay cool Shen--i live in Phoenix and it's around 110 degrees every day in the summer.

 
At July 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 26, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  I was inspired to create this outfit after looking at an outfit when I was putting your profile together where you wore a button down shirt with a maxi.

 
At July 26, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm with ya Alex!  This heat is no joke.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home