<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Red Tones

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red Tones

14 of 30
Top: Marshalls (I think); Skirt F21; Shoes: Nine West; Jewelry: H&M

My love of color is well documented on this blog, so it shouldn't be a surprise that this shirt is a summer favorite.  Although I have been wearing my 30 items and haven't "cheated" I have had a few days where an outfit was changed more than once in a day, and didn't get photographed, so it feels kind of good that I am almost half way through the challenge and haven't photographed outfits with all 30 of my items.

IMG_2690

On another note, I haven't felt compelled to shop for clothing yet while participating in the 30 for 30, but I've definitely added some accessory/jewelry inspiration to my computer and one of my Pinterest boards. I'm currently wishing for a new stack of bracelets, a new clutch and a gold watch.

IMG_2689

If you're also on a personal shopping hiatus, what do you wish you could shop for?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love the white pencil skirt... and those heels!
Since I've spent up my July budget already, I'm stuck not shopping until august, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair of red shorts.

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That top looks so lovely on you! 

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I'm seriously loving those shoes. I really like the blousy top with the fitted skirt. This is a fun and flattering outfit!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Anonymous Two Stylish Kays said...

Your shoes are very haute..I love the colors.
I want a new purse, especially a tote bag.

 
At June 30, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Huge fan of all the color in this outfit, and pink and orange are my two favorites this season! 

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

I'm not on a shopping ban during the remix but I keep craving stripes (although I have many striped pieces in my closet). Maybe it's a summer thing?

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

I'm not on a shopping ban, but I'm wishing for a pleated maxi dress/skirt. Your love of color is inspiring since I enjoy color as well. Every time I see those shoes I get jealous, they go perfectly with your top!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home