<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Sherbert Inspired

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sherbert Inspired

5 of 30
Top: c/o Land's End via Lucky Mag; Skirt: F21; Shoes:  Nine West; Sunnies: Target; Jewelry: Jess LC/H&M/?

The colors of my shoes and shirt remind me of sherbert flavors... 

IMG_2630

On another note, thanks for the awesome comments this week from fellow 30 for 30 participants!  25 outfits to go!

IMG_2627


I hope you have fun plans with the father's in your life this weekend!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I LOVE this! Such a fun spring/summer casual outfit and that skirt is AMAZING!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

c/o lands end via lucky mag? Did you win one of those giveaways? If so, you are such a lucky girl.

I like your cool orange inspiration, and just how amazingly summery this look is - plus those heels. I will swoon every time you wear them - fair warning.

 
At June 17, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Jess Falconer said...

I adore this outfit!  Those shoes... *swoon*

 
At June 17, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Yummmm I love sherbert! The creamsicle colour goes so well with the chambray!

 
At June 18, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Anonymous shealennon said...

Those shoes are awesome! And yes, with the shirt you're very sherbert-tastic, I love it!

 
At June 19, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home