<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Keeping it in neutral

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Keeping it in neutral

10 of 30

Top: Gap; Skirt: F21; Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshalls; Bag: thrifted Botkier for Target; 
bracelet: gifted; Bracelet: UO; Earrings: H&M

I have gotten out of the habit of painting my nails and decided to do my nails in Essie's Mint Candy Apple  to remedy my nail neglect.  The color of my nails inspired me to do jewelry accents in similar shades to add a bit of color to this neutral look.  Forgive me for forgetting to get a closer shot of my nails and bracelet!

On another note, I have to thank two creative, stylish ladies (and fellow 30 for 30 participants) for mentions this week.

Jill of Spoils of Wear featured me in her blogtrotting feature.

Linda from Little Tin Soldier gave me a mention in her weekly 30 for 30 participants round-up.

IMG_2664

IMG_2667

For those participating in the 30 for 30, how is it going so far?  Personally, it's been a bit more challenging to choose outfits this time around, but I'm going to power through!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Yea after I do my nails for a week, I get so annoyed with the quick chipping, etc and don't paint them again for a few months



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

You look so classy and so chic. I love this! The pop in the necklace is perfect with the black and white palette.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 24, 2011 at 1:31 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I've been loving the slightly deeper turquoise and caicos this summer, but both shades are awesome and oceany and i love them.

Your neutral mix is great with the turquoise accents!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:13 AM , Anonymous VintageHuntress said...

Love that nail polish - in fact I love your whole outfit!  Beautiful accessories! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home