<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Flowery

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flowery

3 of 30
Top: ?; Skirt: Forever 21; Shoes: Target; Jewelry: Jess LC/H&M

Receiving flowers is fun, but I enjoy wearing my flowers occasionally too.  I feel distinctly springy in this top and I guess that's okay since it's technically still spring in the U.S.  Though I was born in the winter, the in-between seasons of the year (spring and fall) are my favorite. 

6-15-11_2-straightened

6-15-11_1


Currently listening to:Jill Scott's Light of the Sun (preview on NPR)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

This is a FUN outfit! It's so flattering despite how flowy the blouse is. You look great!!!

 
At June 15, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Anonymous Piper Alexander said...

I have to say, you're one of few bloggers I follow, that I can actually look to for inspiration for everyday (office) attire.  Thanks for that.  This top is very pretty, it looks like tie-dye to me.

 
At June 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Melissa!  It can be tricky styling a flowy tops sometimes, but I really like wearing this one.

 
At June 15, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Piper!  The top such a dense floral print that it could definitely resemble tie-dye. 

 
At June 15, 2011 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I so need a white skirt!  I just saw one on dotty and I really want one now.  I love spring too but I'm sad that there wasn't much of one this year!

 
At June 16, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous V. Fox said...

You look so beautiful! I love this combination and I really want to go out and buy a flowery blouse, white skirt and nude heels now!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home