<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shades of Pink

Monday, June 6, 2011

Shades of Pink

IMG_2500
Dress: Swapped (Liberty of London for Target); Belt: H&M; Shoes: Nine West; Clutch: ?; Sunnies: Target

I picked this dress up at the first clothing swap I attended a few months ago. I never got around to purchasing anything from the Liberty of London Target line, so I was happy to find it.  This dress is about two sizes too large, but hemming it a few inches and belting it makes it fit my proportions better.  Belts are by far the best accessory you can use to make clothing fit better! 

outfit 6.6.11
IMG_2499

Here's to a positive, productive week!

Currently listening to: Wink by Little Dragon
Currently Reading: Produced by Faith by DeVon Franklin

Labels:

11 Comments:

At June 6, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Anonymous Monique Zuman said...

You look absolutely STUNNING!!!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Melliott930 said...

You look beautiful! I swear, "put a belt on it" is like my personal dressing mantra...hahaha.

Also, I could have sworn the dress was actually a jumper in the first photo...would have loved it either way! :)

-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things

 
At June 6, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Anonymous LePetite Lemon said...

I love the off-the-shoulder look with this maxi dress!  Makes it fancier!  Gee, I've been seeing too many maxi dresses!  I am *this* close to getting one myself!  =P

 
At June 6, 2011 at 1:43 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Amen to belts! :) That dress looks absolutely breathtaking on you, I love it with the belt!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 6, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous the nyanzi report said...

beautiful!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I heart belts : ) They can really bring a whole look together like no other accessory.

 
At June 6, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! You should definitely consider getting a maxi they are awesome

 
At June 6, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

That dress looks really great on you!  I don't remember seeing that in the collection, it must have sold out fast at the Target near me.  I definitely love the bold red belt too!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 1:00 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Love this dress on you!! How does a clothing swap work?



Shasie  
Enter
My Niqué Cosmetics Giveaway

 
At June 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Emily said...

Ha! I guess someone is keen on the pink and red trend. 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home