<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Hello June!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello June!

IMG_2464

Top: Express (old); Skirt: H&M; Shoes: Target; Bag: Target; Belt: Nordstrom (junior's dept)

This outfit is another example of me wearing items that aren't new, but that I still enjoy wearing. I can't believe that the month of May went by as fast as it did.  Hello June!

I enjoy each weather season as it arrives and one of the great things (in my opinion) about living in the Mid-Atlantic region is that we usually have ample time to enjoy all of the seasons.  Spring weather may have been shorter than I expected this year (unless we get some type of freak cold snap before the end of the month, but that's okay).  The longer periods of sunlight this time of year make the trade off of higher temps and humidity balance out.  I think way more about the weather now that I'm a style blogger than I did in the past.  Anyone that prefers to take out door photos will understand that : )

outfit 6.1.11

On a more serious note, I'm continuing to send prayers (and plan to send donations) to those affected by the Joplin tornado and areas affected by storms and other natural disasters this spring in the US.   Another reason that I'm grateful for living where I live at this time is that we haven't experienced the devastation from natural disasters that other parts of the country have faced this year. 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 1, 2011 at 11:16 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

I love the draping of your top



Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 2, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

Oh yes, anything for better photos is my main motivation. I'm always so thankful for the longer days!
These months really do breeze by far too quickly, i hope you get to savor as much of the summer as you can!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  

 
At June 2, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Hope the summer doesn't go by too quickly for you either!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

That blue is gorgeous on you and I love that skirt!

I have several bags of clothes that I want to donate specifically to tornado victims...need to find out if Red Cross has a place I can bring them or if they'll come pick them up.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At June 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home