<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Currently wish for... handbags!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Currently wish for... handbags!

I'd like a roomy bag that would fit the plethora (just wanted an excuse to use that word) of items I carry around on a daily basis.
summer bags wish list

Since summer is almost here, it would also be nice to get a bag in a color other than black.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 2, 2011 at 10:52 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Love that green bag!


Shasie 
Live Life in
Style

 
At June 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I am the queen of brightly colored bags, I barely even own a black one. life is better in color, right?
Not that I'm in need of a turquoise bag - that one is especially gorgeous.

 
At June 3, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Anonymous Fajr | Stylishthought said...

Perfect timing! I am craving a good, roomy bag too!  The blue and orange are my favs.

 
At June 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love that orange bag, but one with longer handles would probably be easier to carry... Unless it comes with a shoulder strap?

 
At June 4, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous Aubrey said...

Super cute!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Orange is such a fun color for a bag! I believe it does come with a shoulder strap which you can't really see in this pick.  Straps do make carrying bags around easier.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home