<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 17 of 30: What a difference an inch (or two) makes

Sunday, February 20, 2011

17 of 30: What a difference an inch (or two) makes

17-of-30

I've owned this dress for a few months and it never occurred to me to add a skirt underneath to give it a little length and make it more appropriate for work.  What a difference an inch (or two) makes!

outfit-17-of-30



Dress: Forever 21
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Target
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Nordstrom (Junior's)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, it's like a totally new dress! Awesome idea!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 3:25 AM , Anonymous Kari said...

This is a really, really great idea. I have some dresses that are too short, and I have thought about sewing something on the bottom, but this is way, way easier!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I've only done that once, but isn't it a fabulous idea?! Love it! That blue looks especially fantastic on you. I really love that dress!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At February 24, 2011 at 1:27 AM , Anonymous Linda said...

Genius!!! I am just rereading some of your older posts. And this is still as genius as it was the first time I saw it!

The Auspicious Life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home