<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: The Color Purple

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Color Purple



This is one of my favorite dresses, but because it is vintage and a little fragile, I had to retire it from regular wear. I haven't worn this dress all summer, so I decided to wear it today since the season is winding down. Maybe when I really learn how to sew, I can make a copy of this dress, I really like the classic fit of it. The length and high neckline make it perfect for work. I also forgot how much I loved wearing the color purple.
I'm so excited the weekend is almost here! Happy (Almost) Friday!
Dress: Vintage
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: random shoe store in Philly
Necklace: Eastern Market vendor
Earrings: Eastern Market vendor

Currently listening to: Nothing... I could really use some music recommendations right now!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 2, 2010 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Oh that dress is great on you! I love it!

Have you used Pandora? It's streaming music online that lets you put in an artist or song you like and then plays songs similar to that, so it makes suggestions for you. AND it's free! And there's a mobile app! I love it.

 
At September 2, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I agree with you - the cut and style of this dress is so beautiful.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Anonymous Talitha said...

I love this dress, and you are so pretty :) I need to hunt down some vintage items

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home