<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Walk the Walk

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Walk the Walk


This outfit is actually from a few days ago. I love this skirt, but rarely wear it because its a tad too short for work and I think the skirt lends itself to heels better than flats, so it gets relegated to the bottom of outfit possibilities on weekends because of that self-imposed limitation. I don't always feel like wearing heels on weekends, or if I do it's rarely for a full day. I think I've only worn this skirt once or twice this season, shame on me.

I regularly carry flats in my bag to change my shoes when I need a break from heels on weekdays and sometimes on weekends as well depending on what I'm doing on that day. I'm always amazed when I see women on public transportation or in the street walking with no apparent extra pair of shoes. Am I the only weakling that needs to switch out my shoes, or does everyone else simply drive everywhere they go instead of walk?


Shirt (Body suit): American Apparel
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Zappos
Hat: Amazon.com
Bracelet: Thrifted

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Oh to Be a Muse said...

love the black with the bright yellow skirt. if i'm wearing wedges then i can wear them all day. but if i do high heels then i have to remember to switch out for flats if i'll be walking around. i hear ya.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

 
At August 26, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Cheryl Thanks! Good to know I'm not the only one : )

 
At August 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger . said...

Oh no, I am even more of a weakling than you! I love heels but almost rarely wear them except on special occasions b/c I am a WALKER for sure. I have lots of skirts/dresses like yours that I wish went better with flats, too. Awesome yellow color, btw...

 
At September 5, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Dina's Days said...

I would totally bring flats too. This is one of my favorite color combos.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

I would totally bring flats too. This is one of my favorite color combos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home