<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 30 for 30: Days 24-26

Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 for 30: Days 24-26




Today is a triple play to make up for not posting my outfits for the weekend which flew by very fast! Today's outfit #26 is my reversible maxi skirt worn as a dress and belted. I originally thought I was going to regret including this skirt in the 30 for 30, but it's proven to be surprisingly versatile.

I only have four more outfits to go in the 30 for 30! I guess I should now start thinking about what gaps I need to fill in my fall wardrobe when I'm allowed to shop again. I'm not really ready to be in the fall clothing mindset yet though...maybe I'll feel differently in a few days.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


30 for 30 Banner

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

If there's someone's closet I would want to raid it would be yours. I love all of these!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chaucee Thanks!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

I really like 26. It's great that it's reversible and I love that you wore it as a dress.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Fia Thanks! That's now one of my favorite looks of the challenge : )

 
At January 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

I really like 26. It's great that it's reversible and I love that you wore it as a dress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home