<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: What I Wish I Wore: 4th of July

Monday, June 28, 2010

What I Wish I Wore: 4th of July


The 4th of July holiday weekend is only weeks away, and this dress caught my eye because I thought the bright red color would be festive to wear to a cookout or an outdoor festival like the Smithsonian Folk Life Festival that is taking place over the weekend in D.C. Because I'm pretty short in real life, I love heels, but I decided that I'd go for comfort with the look above and wear reasonable flat sandals instead of sky-high wedges. I also chose a roomy bag that could easily fit a water bottle, an umbrella in case of summer showers, or a camera to document fun activities for the day.

Dress: Mod Cloth
Hat: E4Hats
Bag: Spotted Moth
Shoes: Amiclubwear
Bracelets: Old Navy
Hoop Earrings: Piperlime

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

What a great outfit!! I absolutely love all of it!

<3 Kelly
Sourtang.com

 
At June 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home