<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: September 6th

Friday, September 6, 2013

Links of the Week: September 6th

b93797be479edc873c7c760792286aa8
Happy Friday folks!  So we made it through the week after a holiday weekend (which is always rough) and the final countdown to the end of summer has begun!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.

Philly folks: don't have lunch plans this afternoon, check out ABSOLUT Lunch Break at 1pm today. The DJ's for this lumch part are curated by Questlove of the Roots.  It's only an hour, just enough time to have some fun then get back to work.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 6, 2013 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I think the moto vest would be a great fall closet addition.
I think Yes and Yes has a point. fewer choices make decisions easier. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to buy 'everything cards' (because I really do love buying and mailing greeting cards to my friends and family) but less really can be more. I definitely spend a lot of time trying to navigate my closet every day and more often that not, after 30 minutes of deliberating, I'll choose something totally simple and wonder why it took me so long to figure out shorts and a top.

 
At September 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM , Anonymous Emily Tharp said...

Those. BABIES. What fashionable nuggets. Love the links this week! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home