<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: August 16th

Friday, August 16, 2013

Links of the Week: August 16th

1ff0157d065ebac224a2cee38e1c2399
Happy Friday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.


This salad looks delicious and not too complicated, I'm going to try it this weekend.

I need some pots for my succulents, so I'm happy I came across this tutorial.

Though I love denim in all forms, this is a great list of denim jacket alternatives.

I don't usually buy paper towels and always have hand towels on hand, so I like this towel rack DIY idea.

I meant to include this article in last week's roundup: Fashion's Blind Spot.

Best tools for entrepreneurs (found via Nubby Twiglet).

Though I can see the other side of this topic, I still like this post.

These classic, versatile sneakers would be perfect to wear with maxi dresses, skirts, and shorts during the final stretch of summer.

Natural hair (or really however you wear your hair) is not a competition.


Have a lovely weekend!

{image}


Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I need to try and fall back in love with my converse sneakers. they have been completely neglected in my closet since 2010.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home