<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Now and Later

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Now and Later

IMG_4758
Shirt: Charlotte Russe--old (similar) // Skirt: thrifted  (similar) // Shoes: Buffalo Exchange 
// Clutch: purchased in Bahamas (similar) // Earrings: swapped

Summer will soon come to an end (so not ready...) unless I find some type of unbelievable deal, I'll only be purchasing items I can wear now while it's still warm and later with layers when fall arrives like this skirt. I look forward to remixing it with tights, ankle boots, a leather jacket and a scarf next time.  The idea of wearing fall clothing makes the thought of summer ending a little better.

What items do you plan to wear now while it's warm and later when it's cool?

denim and animal prints
IMG_4756

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

Leopard. always. And I'm trying to figure out how I can transition some of my very light summer dresses into fall.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home