<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: August 30th

Friday, August 30, 2013

Links of the Week: August 30th

52299b3879a586b4-CHOOSETOSEETHEGOODSTUFF 
So the unofficial end of summer is nearly here and I'm not quite ready to see the summer end. But two words have me excited about the cooler weather: FALL FASHION. 
Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.


I promise this will brighten your day: Take a few minutes to appreciate Michael B. Jordan. You're welcome.

What's the next best thing to being able to whip up clothing items yourself?  Having a mother who is willing to sew things for you.

Speaking of sewing, when I get some extra time sometime soon, I hope to take beginner sewing classes here.  I love clothes so much, it's only a matter of time (and effort) before I can learn to sew myself.

How to exfoliate for skin renewal.

How to concentrate on one thing at a time.

I really like this blog editorial calendar book DIY.  This calendar book looks both pretty and functional.

My first Saturn return is fast approaching, but this may be relevant for my younger readers: 20 best cities for 20-somethings.  My former city (DC) is at the top of this list.  Though I truly love Philly, I have to say that if you are an early 20-something thinking about moving to DC, I say, do it!  It's a great city in which to launch your career.

Bring your lunch to work.

A dress to wear now with sandals and later with a jacket, tights and boots.

I'm looking forward to seeing this documentary.

Have a fantastic weekend!

{Image}

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2013 at 9:20 AM , Anonymous K. said...

I am currently distracted by those Michael Jordan pics and no work is being done! Great links!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home