<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: August Favorites

Friday, September 20, 2013

August Favorites

August Favorites
Here are my rather belated August favorites.

Snack: Chocolate ice cream made with coconut milk was a favorite snack during the month.
Outfit: My tie-dyed jumpsuit was my favorite outfit of the month.  For some reason, adding color to this piece made it more fun to wear.
Beauty: I guess was feeling coconut during the month of August.  Coconut oil is my favorite summer moisterizer, make-up remover and cooking oil. Maybe I'll get around to trying oil pulling with coconut oil before this month ends.
Book: I borrowed Gwyneth Paltrow's latest cookbook, It's All Good from the library and enjoyed it.  I will definitely try a couple of the book's recipes this fall. 
App: I didn't take many  Instagram photos this month, but I found the app Squaready helpful for the Instagrams I did take.
Music: I enjoyed listening to Chrisette Michelle's latest album, Better during the month. 

What were your favorites from last month?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home