<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Links of the Week: July 26th

Friday, July 26, 2013

Links of the Week: July 26th

pink-doors
Happy Friday!  Here is some reading material to keep you occupied this weekend.


Have trouble being assertive? Here are some tips.

I'm going to try this recipe the next time my sweet tooth strikes.

I'm not ready to think about fall clothing yet, but I couldn't ignore this fall collection from one of my favorite designers.


How to get out of a rut.

Loving these cute heels.

The first of the seven deadly sins of blogging: greed.  I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this blogger's new series.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home