<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Dots + Denim

Monday, July 22, 2013

Dots + Denim

IMG_4690
Shirt: Charlotte Russe--old (similar); Shorts: thrifted (similar); Shoes: Marshalls 

I'm not usually a shorts-wearing girl, but multiple 90+ degree days makes me bring out one of the few pairs I own.  

Monday came around kind of fast this week.  Who else is wishing the weekend was a tad bit longer? 

IMG_4692
 IMG_4693
Happy Monday!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous Carol Li said...

I love the denim & dots combination!


www.petitestyleonline.com

 
At July 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I've become more of a shorts girl - especially when they are the loose floaty kind!

 
At July 22, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

those shorts are AMAZING, lady!

dash dot dotty

 
At July 23, 2013 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Yes I agree with you now! I will try to thrift a couple more pairs before the summer ends.

 
At July 23, 2013 at 7:34 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 23, 2013 at 11:34 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

I don't usually go for shorts either, but these are really really cute. They're a great length... you know how sometimes shorts are just like... really really too short? Yeah. I can never find any that are a good length.

 
At July 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! Finding shorts that are an acceptable length can def be a challenge. But once you find them, they are such a score!

 
At July 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler | classicnoise said...

LOVING this outfit! It is absolutely perfect for a heat wave and you look great in shorts... I definitely suggest making them a regular occurrence!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home