<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Navy and Green

Friday, September 14, 2012

Navy and Green

navy and blue 3
Top: swapped; Skirt: swapped (similar); Shoes: Zappos (old) (similar); Necklace: H&M (old); 
Earrings: purchased in Mexico; Ring: H&M; Watch: Francesca's Collection

It's amazing how rushing to get ready for work in the morning can lead to outfit combinations never worn before.  One of these days I'll master planning ahead and choosing my outfits earlier than minutes before I have to rush out the door.

Do you plan ahead or dress on a whim?

navy and blue 2

Have a lovely weekend!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At September 14, 2012 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous Audrey said...

This is a great outfit!! Love the colours.
Most times I plan my outfits ahead, if I want to be on time and not spend precious minutes trying on many different outfits. But there are times when I dress on a whim.
xo
Audrey
http://inches2style.blogspot.com

 
At September 14, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm glad this navy and green color combo came to you. I used to plan my outfits ahead of time because it was faster to do it the night before than the morning of, but now I just look at my closet each morning and pick something, lol.

 
At September 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

Love the combo, especially with the animal print! I usually plan outfits ahead, but some days I forget or didn't have time to that week, and I usually end up feeling unanchored that day.

 
At September 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! Glad to know I'm not the only one that dresses on a whim.

 
At September 16, 2012 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

That's my same method of picking clothes also lol.

 
At September 16, 2012 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At September 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Great colour blocking...love that emerald green :)

<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home