<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Summer Outfit Favorites

Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Outfit Favorites

summer favorites
1/2/3/4/5/6

 Summer is now unofficially over and my (fashion) focus has finally shifted to fall. I've had a slight case of denial over the last few weeks that summer is nearly over.  Before I say farewell to summer fashion (at least in my head since it's still pretty hot outside), here are a few of my favorite summer outfits. I plan to share my favorite reads of the summer in a separate post.

Happy Labor Day to those that celebrate!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Pretty! Can't believe summer's over already :(


Are you coming up for Fashion Week?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home