<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Maxed out Neon

Friday, August 17, 2012

Maxed out Neon

neon green and black 1
Bodysuit: AA; Skirt: Old Navy; Belt: thrifted; Earrings: H&M. Necklace: Target

Happy Friday! Who else is really looking forward to the weekend?

I'm determined to get a few more wears out of this loudly colored maxi skirt before
I retire it for the season in order to embrace cooler weather colors and prints.  I'm loving summery maxis skirts so much that I'll definitely hunt for a couple to wear this fall on my next swapping or thrifting trip.  Stay tuned for my complete fall wish list soon.

What are you looking forward to wearing this fall?

neon green and black 2
Have a lovely weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At August 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Eboni Ife' said...

hey hot mama!! I loooooove that skirt. It's GORGEOUS! and so flattering with that black bodysuit. I always contemplate buying those in various colors, but I am worried about my small bladder.. .LOL!

 
At August 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! Bodysuits are a challenge...which is why I don't wear them more often : )

 
At August 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

this is the most awesome maxi ever. that color just screams. (in a good way)

 
At August 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

that maxi is just one of my favorites! you definitely need to wear it as much as possible these next few weeks!

 
At August 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At August 27, 2012 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Marcie said...

I will be wearing some shirt dresses. I have collected about 5 and will try to accessorize with some tights etc.

 
At August 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Anonymous Audrey said...

I can't stop admiring that skirt. I have a poncho in a similar colour that I absolutely love. You look really pretty:)
xo
Audrey
http://inches2style.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home