<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Flashback: Red and More Red

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Flashback: Red and More Red


30 for 30: Day 16

Hi all! So Everybody, Every Where day snuck up on me again and as I looked around for inspiration for this month's theme, Monochromatic.  Nothing really struck my fancy so I decided to look through my blog's  archives for a monochromatic look and came across this outfit from the summer of 2010.  I would link to the original post but accidentally deleted the it while looking through my archives...#fail.  What can I say, it's been a long day.
flasjback
I realized while taking a quick trip down memory lane that I don't really do the monochromatic thing all that often...I must remedy that.  It will be fun to do other monochromatic looks in the jewel tones this fall.

Now, I'd better get off the Internet now before I accidentally delete something else.



Monochromatic | Everybody, Everywear

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

you definitely look gorgeous in red!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 12:23 AM , Anonymous chioma anosike said...

that dress is pretty on you :)

Chioma
C’s Evolution of Style

 
At August 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM , Anonymous Mary Lindsey said...

I love this dress. The detail at the neckline is so pretty. This color is great on you! :)

-Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

 
At August 16, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Super pretty dress...it's so you and really flattering colour/shape.
<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home