<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Simple

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Simple

IMG_3914
Dress: swapped; Belt: H&M; Shoes: The Loft; Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

Hot summer days call for simple outfits...I almost left this dress on the rack at a recent swap because it looked kind of plain on the hanger but now I'm happy that I didn't. All the dress needed was a belt and a (brightly colored) necklace. I love simple outfits especially during the summer months. I will definitely remix this dress soon with different accessories.  

IMG_3916

IMG_3919


Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

i really love white dresses for the summer, and with a pop of color - even better!

 
At July 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

This outfit reminds me of one of my favourite movies of all time...Corrina, Corrina with Ray Liotta and Whoopi Goldberg.  That wide red belt and hourglass shaped dress are just so vintage glam!

<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At July 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Clara Turbay said...

I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home