<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Simple

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Simple

IMG_3914
Dress: swapped; Belt: H&M; Shoes: The Loft; Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

Hot summer days call for simple outfits...I almost left this dress on the rack at a recent swap because it looked kind of plain on the hanger but now I'm happy that I didn't. All the dress needed was a belt and a (brightly colored) necklace. I love simple outfits especially during the summer months. I will definitely remix this dress soon with different accessories.  

IMG_3916

IMG_3919


Happy Wednesday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

i really love white dresses for the summer, and with a pop of color - even better!

 
At July 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At July 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

This outfit reminds me of one of my favourite movies of all time...Corrina, Corrina with Ray Liotta and Whoopi Goldberg. Ā That wide red belt and hourglass shaped dress are just so vintage glam!

<3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At July 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Clara Turbay said...

I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home