<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: The short of it

Monday, October 24, 2011

The short of it

IMG_3234
Jacket: Macy's Boy's section; Shorts: Mod Cloth; Shirt: H&M; Shoes: thrifted; 
Clutch: Francesca's Collections; Necklace/Bracelets: F21; Earrings: ?; Glasses: UO

I consider shorts a fall seasonal item.  I rarely feel compelled to wear them in scorching weather, but as soon as the fall chill is in the air, I enjoy pairing them with my favorite tights.  My "cage" ankle boots are another item that I prefer to wear in the fall.  Tights (especially colored ones) add a bit more visual interest to them in my opinion.  Having seasonal favorites means that you always have an item to look forward to wearing because you wear it for a limited time.  What is non-fashion seasonal favorite I've been enjoying lately: Pumpkin spice lattes.

Untitled-1 IMG_3237

Have a positive and productive week!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Anonymous Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

So chic, always!  And I'm liking the hair!  I know your hair has been like this for a while, but I don't think I've commented about it.  And finally, I'm DIGGIN that clutch!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I loooove your leopard shorts! Basically everything I've bought this season has been animal print. I forgot how much I liked the shorts over tights look, too... time to see if I can still locate some shorts! 

 
At October 26, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

oh leopard shorts!! I love.
And i love shorts with blazers.
and cage booties.
and PSLs.
I had a venti quad the other day. it was awesome.

 
At October 26, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At October 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I'm sure you'll be able to!  I love leopard print, it never goes out of style in my book : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home