<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: In the Trenches

Friday, October 7, 2011

In the Trenches

IMG_3150 
Trench: Tracy Reese via Anthropologie; Dress: Modcloth; Bag: H&M; Sunnies: H&M; 
Necklace: F21; Boots: Marshalls; Earrings: ?; Watch: Francesca's Collections

I've had this trench for about a year, and though it is one of my favorite jackets, I believe that this is its first appearance on the blog.  Glad that oversight was remedied!

IMG_3155 IMG_3159

Have a great weekend.


P.S. Like many others, my thoughts are prayers are with the loved ones and friends of Steve Jobs.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Anonymous carlis said...

Love that trench girl!!  I've been looking for a long one my self, it was nice to see you at the  vintage fw event, thanks for the support! ;)  hope all is well.
-Carlis
spicycandydc.com

 
At October 7, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Must be cooling down where you are! Bustin' out the trench coat! Really love this dress!


Shasie
Enter
My Perfect for Bloggers Giveaway!

 
At October 8, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Just as I was getting into trench weather... it's suddenly 75 degrees and I find myself jealous of your coat. I love that you wore your dove necklace with the peacock dress!

 
At October 10, 2011 at 3:25 AM , Anonymous Sayaka said...

The peacock dress looks gorgeous on you!!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Frenchpressvintage said...

love that dress. want it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home