<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Black Lace and Khaki

Friday, October 21, 2011

Black Lace and Khaki

IMG_3245
outfit 10-21-11
Short Trench: H&M; Shirt: H&M (old); Jeans: c/o Lucky FABB and J Brand; Shoes: Target; 
Clutch: Loft (old); Earrings: purchased in the Bahamas; Sunnies: Target

Because I have only recently started embracing more jeans and pants into my wardrobe I wasn't aware of how awesome JBrand jeans were!  With the velvety fabric of this pair, it's nice to have a comfy pair of black skinnies suited for the chilly weather now. 

IMG_3240
Happy Friday! Have a lovely weekend!


Labels:

11 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Louise Hornor said...

I really love your hair this week. And that lace top is truly flattering!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Anonymous fatimah iwanik said...

diggin' this casual look with the pumps to glam it up a bit.  and totally lovin' your hair!

 
At October 22, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Anonymous godsfavoriteshoes said...

The sleeves on that top are epic!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Anonymous Gladys N said...

Wow, velvet skinnies? They look fabulous on you. I might have to get myself a pair later this season.... I also love the lace top. The whole outfit just WORKS. Love it.

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks so much!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks!  I've had this top for about 9 years and I definitely plan hold on to it for quite some time.

 
At October 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Gladys!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

this is a fun look - i love the textures and combo of neutrals - and that little trench is so chic!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous Tara said...

The volume in the sleeves in fantastic...love it!

 
At October 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

This whole is giving you a 70's vibe and I LOVE it! I recently seen a blouse at the thrift store with similar sleeves, but I  didn't buy it for that reason. I may have to go back! Very cute outfit!

ps. I recently bought a pair of J Brand high waist flared jeans from Haute Look and I love them! 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home