<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Chambray and Colored Denim

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chambray and Colored Denim

IMG_3162
Chambray Shirt: Charlotte Russe; Jeans: F21; Belt: borrowed from Mom; Shoes: 
Target; Earrings: H&M; Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth; Watch: Francesca's Collections; Bracelets: H&M

I'm rarely an early adopter of technology or fashion trends, so I'm still really feeling colored denim.  Colored jeans are a fun way to add color to my fall weekend uniform of jeans and shirts. I also happen to think though other styles are great, skinny jeans are perfect for short ladies like me because they rarely need hemming, just cuff them a little and add heels!

 yellow jeans IMG_3165

Currently reading: Crescent by Diana Abu-Jaber

Labels:

9 Comments:

At October 12, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Rose said...

Beautiful. Love the colors!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 9:36 AM , Anonymous Vivi N said...

I'm also just getting into colored denim. Funny enough, I owned a pair of purple skinny jeans a couple years ago. And I just gave it away last year. I suck. Those would've came in handy. Right now, I'm searching for a great pair of mustard and red skinny jeans.

 
At October 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

LOVE this look! The mustard pants with denim top is perfection.

 
At October 12, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I looooove mustard jeans, I'll have to break out my cords soon and rock them with my chambray shirt!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I was just reading Re-Mix-Her (http://re-mix-her.tumblr.com/post/11350521100/thrown-together), who's also wearing chambray. Between the two of you I've been totally convinced that chambray looks great through fall! For some reason I tend to categorize it as a summer fabric (like seersucker) but really, why limit yourself? 

 
At October 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Anonymous ANGEL said...

Hmm I am kind of the same way and must say I have never done  color denim but must say you are looking very good! Love love love the color of the pants!

WERK! ~Angel

http://www.fashionablynumb.com

 
At October 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Color denim has been a really big trend this year I guess it easy for everyone to do. I like how your wearing it here with the denim blouse and low key accessories. 

 
At October 14, 2011 at 7:01 AM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I can't grasp colored denim... but that color of mustard yellow is really calling to me and I LOVE how you paired it with chambray!  Gorgeous look!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Allie!  I couldn't resist these pants because I so love the mustard yellow shade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home