<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Basic Black

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Basic Black

outfit 8-11-11
Dress: Loft (old); Shoes: Zappos; Belt: thrifted; Clutch: Francesca's; Jewelry: H&M/Claire's

I rediscovered this dress purchased a few years ago during my stint as a part time sales associate at the Loft (back when it was called Ann Taylor Loft).  This dress has survived my last few visits to the Buffalo Exchange to sell clothes (when I happen to be in a city that has one).
IMG_2863

It should be no surprise that I love dresses because they are a one-step outfit.  As much as I adore skirts, finding coordinating tops requires more thought (at least for me) than a simple dress like this one.

IMG_2865

I've fallen a bit behind on my blog reading and comments this week, so I'll definitely be catching up  this weekend!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Anonymous Ruralglamour said...

I have something real similar to this dress from Newport News...I need to dig it up. lol!

 
At August 12, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Love this outfit!  That belt clasp is so pretty and you can never go wrong with a dress :)

 
At August 12, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Anonymous Dasi said...

Very nice dress, you look great.

 
At August 13, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Dr. Reginia said...

That is the best clutch on Earth. I love the dress and belt. The print shoes are an absolute fav.

www.herperfectblackdress.com

 
At August 24, 2011 at 5:18 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Cute black shirt dress!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home