<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Sparkly

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sparkly

 21 of 30
Blazer: Delia's (old); Tank: Charlotte Russe; Shorts: UO; 
Shoes: Jessica Simpson; Sunnies: Target; Clutch: purchased in Bahamas; Jewelry: H&M/Jess LC

I realized earlier that I was 20 outfits into the 30 for 30 and I hadn't yet worn this tank.  I decided that I had to remedy that oversight immediately.  

IMG_2490

Sparkles make any day (especially a Saturday) better!

IMG_2489

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 1:31 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

So cute! Love how you made the sparkle tank appropriate for daywear



Shasie of Live
Life in Style

Please
Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista

 
At July 10, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Ooooh, black, white, and gold - such a gorgeous combination! You look beautiful. :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At July 11, 2011 at 4:20 AM , Anonymous Kelly said...

Hello,

 I just found your blog ... I'm also doing the 30 for 30 & using this week to wear items I have overlooked so far (whoops).
PS I also like that you pose against brick walls. I have a thing for brick walls. Weird I know ...

Kelly @
Elegantly Academic

 
At July 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

can i just say that this look is divine! you are bringing Delias back :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home