<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Red Revisited

Friday, July 8, 2011

Red Revisited

20 of 30
Top: H&M; Skirt: Loft (old); Shoes: Nine West; Bag: thrifted; Belt: ? ; 
Necklace worn as Bracelet: ?; Earrings: purchased in Mexico

Happy Friday friends!  Looking back at my outfits over the past few weeks, I realize how much red I've been wearing lately. When I'm ready to add things to my wardrobe, I'll keep in mind that I have several red pieces and stick to other colors.

IMG_2740

Thanks for yesterday's recommendations on nail polish colors.  I have the feeling my search for nail polishes in coral and yellow won't last much longer.  Have a lovely weekend!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Hey, if it works, it works! I have tons of purple but that doesn't stop me from buy more purple. :) Red is beautiful on you! I love this outfit.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At July 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Mrs. J said...

Well red must be your new favorite color, I had the same issue last fall! Plus you wear red well and the ruffles on your blouse is a added bonus. 

Have a great weekend!! :)

 
At July 8, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Anonymous Audrey said...

The glasses are a cute touch!

Audrey @ Putting Me Together

 
At July 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!  I guess we all have our signature colors : )

 
At July 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady, you have a great weekend too! I do indeed love ruffles!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home