<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Purple Power

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Purple Power

Dress: Urban Outfitters; Cardigan: H&M; Shoes: Payless; Necklace: Claire's; Earrings: Amani Ju DC

Yellow may be my favorite color to wear these days, but I always feel powerful in purple.  I have a fair amount of purple in my wardrobe, but I still gravitate to the color when I see it in an item in a store.  I definitely plan to try my hand at color blocking with this dress and other bright colored items this spring.  I've been window shopping recently, and have a lot of inspiration.

Do you have a power color?



P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Sacramento said...

I am sooooooooooooo glad to have foun you. You are not only in my blogroll, I am officially following you.
I love all colours, but purple and pink make me weak in the knee hehehehhe.
Besos from Spain.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
At March 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM , Anonymous zarna said...

you look great in purple! my power colors are anything bright & beautiful!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Anonymous Martina Lynne said...

Purple works for you, but I never feel as regal and powerful in it as you look. For me, yellow and coral colors make me feel like I'm in charge of myself. Something about looking like a lion really works for me...

 
At March 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

As contradictory as it sounds, black is my power color. I feel like a total bad-ass when I'm in a black pencil skirt and black blouse.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! You wear bright and beautiful colors so well on your blog!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! Yellow and coral are beautiful colors that will look fantastic as the weather warms up this spring.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I agree with you, black is definitely a powerful color. It can convey authority and style at the same time!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

Ahhh I love it! I really like purple too and can't wait to see what you wear with this dress when it gets warmer. I think my power color is black too... but I think nothing makes me feel as good as high heels!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home