<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 28 of 30: Remix fatigue

Friday, March 4, 2011

28 of 30: Remix fatigue

28 of 30

Remix fatigue had already set in by the time I took these pics earlier this week.  Even though I still love all of the items I've been wearing in my 27 previous 30 for 30 outfits, I'm ready to revisit some other items in my wardrobe and do some shopping.

IMG_1978

It occurred to me earlier this week that adding a dash of color with tights really helps to change up a look.  I somehow forgot this for the last week or two and have been wearing black tights almost exclusively.  I better get some use out of my colorful tights while I can.  Late Spring and Summers in DC make wearing tights almost impossible unless you are in air conditioned buildings a lot.

IMG_1979

Happy Friday!

Cardigan: Nordstrom (Junior's section)
Skirt: Nordstrom (Junior's section)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target
Belt: ?
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Vintage

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

You're almost done! I've been really impressed with your remixing skills.

 
At March 4, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Sorren Isler said...

I heart this outfit. It's exactly the kind of thing that I needed to remind me spring is near! The yellow, fusia and floral skirt are absolutely wonderful!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Anonymous Curls and Pearls said...

The coloured tights make such a difference, this outfit really pops I love it!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks Chaucee! Though the 30 for 30 was fun, I'm excited to be finished and allowed to shop again : )

 
At March 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady! It's amazing what a bright color like fuchsia can do for your mood!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I hope wearing colored tights never goes out of style because I love them : )

 
At March 4, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

You look ready for spring! I really like raspberry(?) tights instead of black!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Kelly said...

I LOVE the bright color in this! You make it look so effortless, too.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Anonymous Shealennon said...

What a fun, colorful look! I love it! And I couldn't agree more about being ready to wear the rest of my clothes again! I'm ready to be done!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home