<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Two Outfits, One Dress

Monday, March 7, 2011

Two Outfits, One Dress


One dress two ways:  I've had this dress I purchased from Target a while, but it never made it onto this blog until now.  The first outfit is the one I actually wore over the weekend and the second outfit is what I tried but ultimately decided not to wear.  Pants were just a bit more practical on a cloudy, windy day. 

Outfit 1
Dress (worn as top): Target
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Nordstrom (Junior's dept)
Tights: Kohls
Shoes: Nine West via Zappos
Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

Outfit 2
Dress: Target
Tights: Kohls
Ankle Boots: Go Jane
Earrings: H&M
Necklace: Eastern Market vendor

Labels:

7 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

I love the bold print and color of the dress, glad you are finally getting some good use out of it!

 
At March 7, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

LOVE this. That dress is stunning on you either way you decide to wear it. I really like it with the pants for a casual afternoon but as a dress with tights, it's super sexy for going out! You look awesome!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At March 7, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Anonymous Asiancajuns (Lar) said...

I can't decide which I love most- they both are gorgeous and you look gorgeous! I can't believe that dress is from Target either. You make it look like a much more expensive piece.
ps- love your hair too!

 
At March 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

i like the dress with that color of tights a whole lot! it's such a unique print, so it's great that you're showing it off!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I like it both ways! Definitely revisit that second look sometime. I'm actually off to Target right now!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Anonymous Mom of Two Boys said...

I love how you mixed it up! I am hosting my very first link up party because I LOVE fashion. Feel free to join me. It isn't popular yet but it will be...I HOPE!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous Jessica Bruner said...

So cute! It's a great idea to scrunch a dress up so that it looks like a tunic! You should definitely wear that second look when the weather warms up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home