<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: 29 of 30: Dash of Mustard

Saturday, March 5, 2011

29 of 30: Dash of Mustard

29 of 30

I'm still on my colored tights kick, this time I went for mustard. I'm not a big fan of eating actual mustard, but I love the color!

outfit 29 of 30

One more outfit to go in the 30 for 30!  I'll post my final outfit, do a final recap and talk about some lessons learned this time around later this weekend.

Happy Saturday!

Dress: Mod Cloth
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Belt: ? 



Currently listening to: "Fake is the New Real" by Alice Smith

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 5, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Linda said...

Yes! I know you didn't ask, but I am answering that yes, I love these tights. I've only be bold enough to try maroon, but you make it look natural to wear bright yellow on your legs.
You might be suffering from fatigue, but your outfits keep inspiring.

The Auspicious Life

 
At March 5, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

I love this! I can't really do colored tights---I've tried and failed---but you make it look effortless. Plus the print on that dress is awesome.

 
At March 7, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Chaucee said...

Ooo this is such a great outfit. I love the bold print of that dress paired with the mustard tights.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love mustard everything! I feel like I need more bright colors in my life for spring. I have some really bright yellow tights but I don't think they're quite as versatile as mustard.

 
At March 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous Prissy said...

I love this! I so wish I could wear a colored tight

 
At March 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Amanda said...

Love the colored tights! So unexpected but perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home