<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Bringing My Own Sunshine - Part 2

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bringing My Own Sunshine - Part 2




This outfit was from a few days ago when it was sunny and mild which I appreciate a little more now that it is cold rainy and I think I saw a few snow flakes earlier in the day. I love the color yellow, wearing it always manages to put me in a cheerful mood; like bottling up sunshine.

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

Jacket: Joyce Leslie
Tank: Forever 21
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Target
Knee High Socks/Tights: Forever 21
Necklace: JessLC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home