<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Back to Reality

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to Reality



I've been on vacation all week (I'll do a brief recap this week), but tomorrow is back to reality for me! I read the most awesome book while on vacation by Seth Godin. I highly recomend that you check it out if you need a good kick in the butt to get your creativity going. I felt like the author was talking directly to me! Check it out!

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Marshalls
Sunnies: Target
Necklace: H&M


Song Currently on Repeat: 'Power' by Kanye West

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home