<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Desire to Be Inspired

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Desire to Be Inspired


To be honest, I've had a bit of trouble finding inspiration this week in my outfits.

I think a bit of time 'playing dress-up' in my closet is called for at some point during the weekend to get re-inspired. My fall clothing wish list is still quite long, but sometimes (when you live on a budget), you just have to force yourself to work with what you've got.

This look is a bit 'matchy,' but I still like it. I'm over following the 'no white after Labor Day' thing, so I'll be wearing this dress with tights and boots once the cold weather arrives for good.

Happy (almost) Friday!

Blazer: Tulle
Dress: Mod Cloth
Shoes: Target
Earrings: from high school trip to Italy
Necklace: JessLC Jewelry

Currently listening to: Fela Kuti Pandora station

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 11:35 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love your outfit! A great mix of summer and fall - good in-between. Looking sharp! :)

 
At October 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Shen Dove said...

@Chasing Davies Thanks!

 
At October 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Chaucee said...

I think you did a really great job pulling this together! I love the feminine lace with a more structured menswear inspired jacket.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I agree with Chasing Davies - the best adjective for this is sharp! Such a great combination of colors and shape.

http://theauspiciouslife.com

 
At October 13, 2010 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Louise said...

Wow, I love the blue and white! You look beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home